Galván Godello Treixadura
- Godello (60%)
- Treixadura (40%)
Volume y Cº
- Alcohol 13,0%
- Serve a 8ºC
- Baked white fish and oily fish
- Spicy fish stews and fish rice dishes
- Pale straw yellow with greenish tints and golden reflections.
- Clean and bright
Tasting on the nose
- Good, intense and expressive aromas
- Important load of ripe fruit with a touch of citrus accompanied by subtle flowers and refreshing green herbs.
Tasting in the mouth
- Good white wine from Monterrei with a smooth and fresh entry.
- Unctuous palate with very expressive and well-balanced fruit.
- Excellent acidity very well integrated and persistent finish leaving a fruity aftertaste.
Godello Treixadura 2016
Acio de oro to the best wine of the Monterrei Denomination of Origin
Our wine Galván Godello Treixadura has been awarded in the XXVIII Cata de Vinos de Galicia with the Acio de Oro as the best wine D.O. Monterrei in the XXVIII Cata de Vinos de Galicia.
The event was attended by the Regulatory Councils of the five Galician wine designations of origin: Monterrei, Rías Baixas, Ribeira Sacra, O Ribeiro and Valdeorras.